it all looks fairly orderly, but my mind is not....I have so many things that I want/need to make at the moment that I can't concentrate!
This is what is on my list so far:
- Another baby quilt for a friend - maybe this time in shades of neutral and green
- A birthday gift for my other niece who turns 1 in two months time (but I have to plan ahead, because they live in the UK)
- Little m's quilt, much talked and thought about, but not yet begun.....
- Make some drawstring pouches from Heather Ross's Weekend Sewing book, for holding all those baby essentials that are driving me mad by getting lost in my own handbag
- Make a bag from this tutorial on Oh, Fransson!
- Start learning to crochet....I keep seeing gorgeous granny squares about the place, and i want desperately to be able to make them! I had an obsession with learning to crochet a while back, and tried to learn from books, it was a disaster. I blame it on being left handed.There was a lot of frustration, maybe even some tears...
And pop over to Kootoyoo to see more lovely creative spaces.
And for those who live in Melbourne, don't forget there's a sale on on Saturday at Patchwork on Central Park. (I have a birthday voucher just burning a hole in my pocket!)